Eva is potty trained! She has done such a great job learning over the last week and I have enjoyed only having one kid in diapers. I've put off doing it because of the pregnancy and the new baby but since I have Jared and my mom around to help, it's finally done. If you have ever potty trained a kid you know it's far more inconvenient for you than them. Now I will be the lady running to the public restroom every 10 minutes. Not so fun... especially since we're at the beach and the pool every day here and I have to take off her wet swimsuit every time!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seems like a hard transition when you do it, but believe me...it's so much better than diapers. Good job! It is truely an accomplishment.
Post a Comment