

What a great snow we just had!!! 2 inches of powdery awesomeness. Eva and I made this snowman on our deck this morning so we could see him from inside. We didn't have all the materials necessary so we had to improvise a little. His eyes are Cheerios, his nose is a penne noodle (uncooked, of course), his mouth is a fruit roll-up and his arms are garbage bag ties. I couldn't come up with anything for that hat so I just cut one out of construction paper. Enjoy!
2 comments:
You're such a fun mommy coming up with new ways to decorate snowmen. Just so you know I cehck your blog every couple of days. Jack is HUGE. And adorable of course.
I just wanted to say hi. I went to school with Jared in California. He such a neat guys. And your kids are adorbable. Feel free to take a look at our blog.
Post a Comment